Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why Are You More Aroused During Your Period Why Does My Cli--- Become Aroused During My Period?

Why does my cli--- become aroused during my period? - why are you more aroused during your period

Yes, it is quite normal that was the case for me when I took pills, when something rubs against the clitoris aggainst all day, then I suppose you are bound to get excited! Try using tampons. If you already use tampons and masturbation is excited ;-) hormones are quite wild when their time
I hope that helps
Kate

6 comments:

Cat said...

because everything is hot and humid down there, I know a little bit disgusting, but if it really bothers you try to use a buffer and see if it helps. Some women are horny during their period.

Eskimo Baby said...

Yahoo! really ??????? UR lucky. I wish I knew. Although sometimes, when UR UR at the time and everything is super sensitive.

kathy_nu... said...

Is due to the increasing attention.

indy said...

Funny question.

SwimMast... said...

This does not apply to rise ....

teenah said...

I do not know, but it has given me

Post a Comment