Sunday, February 7, 2010

Congratulation Verses For Brother How Do I Say What I Want To Say?

How do I say what I want to say? - congratulation verses for brother

One of my close friends are pregnant, we both 15, and men are in the ... It is due in December and would like a poem, a little praise, to say well done and I am happy to write for them:)

Theres a few things that I am, but I do not know what, heres what I am now, and I want at least 3 more lines:

Congratulations Jodie!
I want to say well done.
I can not believe that you are now a mummy
Oh my God, how sweet, how much fun!

A big congratulations to Jodie,
Pats on the back and
Her daughter Chloe brand new,
A knee she sat.

Big thumbs up Jodie,
To cope really well,
Through a terrible,
We all know that it was hell.


Ideas very much appreciated:) thank you

3 comments:

quenofno... said...

Sounds good so far, I love the 3rd Stanza. It's great that you stick with this friend, you have no idea how much it means to them.

Music♫ said...

They are strong.
You're a fighter.
You are one of my best friends.

This may be something you regret.
But certainly something I'll never forget.

They live from a new angle.
In the end it is worth.
You will be grinning from ear to ear.
And stronger than ever.

You are happy.
I'm happy.

Live your life.
Chase your dreams.


Great verses are, of course. =)

Pearl L said...

I think you're doing pretty good about themselves

Post a Comment